Did you mean: 

Account Combination Cap-1

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Account Combination Cap-1

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I try everyday. ALL of mine have now been open over 6 months, meet all of the public knowledge criteria and I still can't combine.

They won't tell you the real reason you can't so you've just gotta keep trying unti it works. Lots of us in the same boat.

See that's not right, if they offer it and u meet the requirements , they should do it and not keeping u guessing, ugh

Ya It isn't right, but what can you do..  Their is other criteria they aren't sharing with the public.  I flat out get feature isn't available message now when I try and bene with Cap since 2004 with one of my cards and others 9 plus months.. 4.5k CL, 20k CL and a 10K CL and no go for me

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I try everyday. ALL of mine have now been open over 6 months, meet all of the public knowledge criteria and I still can't combine.

They won't tell you the real reason you can't so you've just gotta keep trying unti it works. Lots of us in the same boat.

See that's not right, if they offer it and u meet the requirements , they should do it and not keeping u guessing, ugh

Ya It isn't right, but what can you do..  Their is other criteria they aren't sharing with the public.  I flat out get feature isn't available message now when I try and bene with Cap since 2004 with one of my cards and others 9 plus months.. 4.5k CL, 20k CL and a 10K CL and no go for me

I would take a Account Combination over a CL increase ...lol

Message 12 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I would take a Account Combination over a CL increase ...lol

I think 99% of the board would as well..  Half arse roll out job they did on this account combination system.  They are fixing it SLOWLY, lets hope in another 6 months to a year they get it all worked out for the people that qualify, but it won't allow

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

AND WILL TODAY BE THE DAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOPE>>>>>>>  But DW got a CLI will I get one >>>>>>>> , Nope Smiley Sad  lol

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.