Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Review (SP) Question

tag
AirlinerDudeB6
Regular Contributor

Account Review (SP) Question

What information does a CCC "see" when they do an account review on your credit report? 

Reason I ask is, I recently had my last baddie (judgment) fall off my reports and my score shot up 58 points on EX to a 731 and up 61 to 758 on TU Smiley Very Happy

I'm curious if any of my CCC's will notice that my reports are now spotless, or if they only really care about utilization and details pertaining to your other open accounts.

Discover It - $25.5k | Sam's Club MasterCard - $25k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $23.8k | Amex EveryDay - $23k | Barclays JetBlue - $23k | Citi TYP - $7.1k | Cap1 Quicksilver WMC - $7k | Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature - $6.5k | Chase Freedom - $3.2k | Amex Gold - NPSL |
TU 08 FICO - 812 | EQ 08 FICO - 799 | EX 08 FICO - 793 |

Utilization - 16% | AAOA - 4.3 years | In Garden - Since 9/6/16
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Account Review (SP) Question

@AirlinerDudeB6 wrote:

What information does a CCC "see" when they do an account review on your credit report? 

Reason I ask is, I recently had my last baddie (judgment) fall off my reports and my score shot up 58 points on EX to a 731 and up 61 to 758 on TU Smiley Very Happy

I'm curious if any of my CCC's will notice that my reports are now spotless, or if they only really care about utilization and details pertaining to your other open accounts.

I think ymmv with CCC, my reports are nearly as clean as i can get them for right now. When i applied for my discover IT i was under 700 , not i am an bit north of 800 , but they still haven't bothered to give me an sp cli. They sp me every single month so they should know of my fico score changes. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Account Review (SP) Question

@AirlinerDudeB6 wrote:

What's on your reports is what's on your reports.  They don't really see a different version.  The only exception is that they don't see SP's.

@AirlinerDudeB6 wrote:

Everything matters.  Derogs are part of your payment history and payment history is the biggest slice:

http://www.myfico.com/crediteducation/whatsinyourscore.aspx

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.