Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not on Credit Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Account not on Credit Report

Hello All,

A credit card account of which I am an authorized user of (and have been for years) is not listed on my Equifax credit report.  What is the quickest and most effective way to correct this?  Contact the credit card company or Equifax?  Any other tips would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Anthony

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Account not on Credit Report

If you don't mind the question, which CC is this?
Message 2 of 6
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Not all CC report to all three bureaus. My CU CC only reports to TU and EX. 

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

You will need to contact the creditor.  The CRA'S will tell you that the creditor will need to contact its Marketing Agency.   It took my filing a complaint with the BBB to get my Cap 1 account to appear on my TU report.  TU says it wasn't reporting because another CRA told them to delete it, and they don't add tradelines back to the report.  
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is Discover.  I will call them and request that they report it.

Message 5 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I'm an AU on my husband's Discover, and it reports on all three.

But there have been reports of Equifax failing (refusing?) to list AU accounts other than those of a spouse.

Their lawyers must be bored or something.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.