tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: Account review!!

@LS2982 wrote:

@Chris123nTx wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Crashem wrote:
If you are talking about soft inquiries for account review, every card issuer is different. And almost all might do something based on what they see. Amex soft inquires on me monthly. My credit union hasn't yet for 6 months. Had chase do it every couple of months. Not sure on others. You will have potential problems if you go for a bunch of new credit and/or max out your credit suddenly
Ok, I was just scared because I was with Macys for over year and one half and they closed my account, my FICO is 709 and they said it was 510 and never missed a payment at all.

Wow that is some big disconnect. Did you get a letter telling you what bureau and what score they used? I mean that just is way to big of a difference. Reporting somewhere is way off and you need to find out where so others dont follow macys.

Was that 510 a FICO or an in-house score from them Cory?

They told me it was an in house score, and they did not need to tell me anything. Perfect payment history for year and one half. That is why im so paranoid over a account being closed. My credit had got a lot better from when i opened the account.
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.