Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add me to the list...5x autoCLI with CapOne

tag
LLMT
Regular Contributor

Add me to the list...5x autoCLI with CapOne

Yay!I have been patiently waiting for my Credit Steps increase since I got my card with a $500 limit in May. I use it a lot and make multiple payments a month. Today I logged in to see if my October statement had cut and my new CL is $2500.  I was not sure what I would get since the document just says it will be increased to $750, but I have seen quite a few others getting much larger increases. Very happy with this result!

Just calculated and my total available credit is over $10k now which is AMAZING to me since in May I had one card with a $500 limit!! Thanks so much to everyone for having so much information and good advice available!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: Add me to the list...5x autoCLI with CapOne

Wow. Good going to get that kind of increase from notoriously stingy CapOne! And way to go, going from $500 to $10,000 in six months.

Message 2 of 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 6
Roarmeister
Frequent Contributor

@LLMT wrote:

Yay!I have been patiently waiting for my Credit Steps increase since I got my card with a $500 limit in May. I use it a lot and make multiple payments a month. Today I logged in to see if my October statement had cut and my new CL is $2500.  I was not sure what I would get since the document just says it will be increased to $750, but I have seen quite a few others getting much larger increases. Very happy with this result!

Just calculated and my total available credit is over $10k now which is AMAZING to me since in May I had one card with a $500 limit!! Thanks so much to everyone for having so much information and good advice available!

It's always good to hear from someone making progess.  Congrats on your CLI.

Starting Score: EQ 732 October 2007; Current Score: EQ 839; TU 865, July 2022;
Oldest Reporting EQ Account: 20.4 years; EQ AAoA: 9.9 years;
ACTUAL Oldest account 40.1 years; ACTUAL AAoA 19.3 years.

Message 4 of 6
JonStur
Established Contributor

Way to go!!!!

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 5 of 6
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Mastering the art of being "patient" is a gift in its self!

Congrats, on your auto CLI......

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.