Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding AU to Best Buy Card

tag
JKSIMMONS
Regular Contributor

Adding AU to Best Buy Card

Is it possible to add an AU to a best buy account online?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
cb_shopper
Valued Member

Re: Adding AU to Best Buy Card

No. I have tried to in the past and even though there is an option you can not. I had to call in to do so. Things may have changed though.

In the Garden until 4/26/2015...
Message 2 of 7
JKSIMMONS
Regular Contributor

@C_H_A_R wrote:

No. I have tried to in the past and even though there is an option you can not. I had to call in to do so. Things may have changed though.

I should know this but does being added as an AU hurt your AAoA?

Message 3 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@hwturner17 wrote:

@C_H_A_R wrote:

I should know this but does being added as an AU hurt your AAoA?

It's a new TL.  You'll have to calculate if the age of the TL would add to or subtract from your AAOA. 

Message 4 of 7
JKSIMMONS
Regular Contributor

I just went to the BB CC site and it had a link to add a AU, which has never worked before. This time it did and it only asked for the full name of the AU to be added. I can't imagine that will report to the CB will it?

Message 5 of 7
rg23
Established Member

For what it's worth, I was able to add an authorized user last week online.

A bit surprised to read it will be a new TL.

LOWES-25K|CSP-15K|DISCOVER-15K|BARCLAYS-13K|AMEXEDP-30K|CITI-11.2K|BBMC-10K|WALMART-10K|CAP1Q.S.-5K|NORDSTROM 8K|FNBO AMEX 4K

FICO EQ08 743TU08 741EX08 753
Message 6 of 7
IvDogg
Established Member

It was some time ago, but I added my wife via the online account access, and it reports to her credit report exactly the same as mine.

Starting Score (Feb 2014): EXP:583 EQ: 585 TU: 610
Current Score (5/1/2014): EXP:707 EQ:681 TU:671(All Fico)
Goal Score: 725 (all three)

My Wallet: Navy FCU Cash Rewards Signature Visa $24k, Discover IT $7k, Amazon Rewards Visa $5k, Hawaiian Airlines World MC $4000, Gold Delta SkyMiles $2k, Cap One Quicksilver $3800, Military Star Card $2625, Bestbuy Reward Zone $300, Horizon Gold $500
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.