Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding other credit cards as payees to Alliant Cu

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding other credit cards as payees to Alliant Cu

I need to pay one of my credit cards using Alliant checking account. If i initiate the payment using the credit card website will it be considered as the interbank transfer and will it accrue 25$ fee from Alliant ? since they have 25$ fee for domestic money transfers between banks via online. Their bill pay services are free . But i do not know if i can add other credit cards ( not alliant visa) as payees ? when i clicked add payee they had listed only alliant products in the list that is why i am not sure if i can add other cards. I will email them and find out but just wanted to ask members here for their experiences regarding this . any help regarding this is appreciated. Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding other credit cards as payees to Alliant Cu

A credit card is a bill . If you had a Chase Freedom to pay you're not transferring money into a Chase checking account which would be the fee, you are paying a credit card bill
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 5 credit unions by don't have alliant… but you should be able to type in the mailing address the name the account number in fields just like you would for a gas bill utility bill phone bill and so on

You just have to go back and forth and see ifpushing or pulling it's better in respect to each bill you have to pay.  Synchrony I like to push out of my bank American Express discover Comenity I pulled from each website

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for Clarifying that for me. I guess i will go ahead make payment  using credit card website

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.