Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addison Avenue FCU- Visa Notification

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Addison Avenue FCU- Visa Notification

All of you AAFCU members, does AAFCU contact you via email if you are approved for their VISA?  Or do you either get a card or a rejection letter with no electronic notification.  I opened an account due to the checking rates they have but also like their VISA rates and generous opening CL's.  Due to my name, I always end up having to call in to confirm my name to establish the membership account.  I applied for the card when I confirmed the spelling of my name and my address and the CSR wasnt able to say when a LO would review or have a decision on the app.  BTW, Addison pulls soft on checking/savings and hard EX on VISA.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Addison Avenue FCU- Visa Notification

We called in after a couple days and learned from CSR that they needed W-2 and paystubs.  After faxing in, they approved same day.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, what a start to the weekend!  Txjohn, you are 2 for 2 this fine Friday.  Got the Addison Avenue FCU approval for $10k on their Cashback visa you put us onto and my Penfed credit available is now updated.  Thank you!!

I'm done my app'ing spree...really this time!!  My scores are going to take a dip with the AAoA hit.  Penfed, Alliant, Addison and Nationwide all in the last 2 weeks ($45k Total).  For those working their way back, this can be done with some patience and diligence.  All I had was an Orchard $200 CL card in Sept 2006 and that didn't even cut it to rent a car!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, what a start to the weekend!  Txjohn, you are 2 for 2 this fine Friday.  Got the Addison Avenue FCU approval for $10k on their Cashback visa you put us onto and my Penfed credit available is now updated.  Thank you!!

I'm done my app'ing spree...really this time!!  My scores are going to take a dip with the AAoA hit.  Penfed, Alliant, Addison and Nationwide all in the last 2 weeks ($45k Total).  For those working their way back, this can be done with some patience and diligence.  All I had was an Orchard $200 CL card in Sept 2006 and that didn't even cut it to rent a car!

Happy to help Smiley Happy

Congrats on the great accounts you have moved up to! 

Barkeep.....next round is on CANTEX!

Message 4 of 5
timber
Regular Contributor

Cantex, I'm with you... just got final approval from Addison Ave FCU on my Cashback Visa application today. They approved 10K. Should have the card in about a week. Plan on taking them up on the 3.99% BT. They are VERY thorough... it took about a month to get my application approved, because they saw my app for refinancing my auto loan and Visa with another CU (Kemba) via checking Chex Systems and asked alot of questions around that app. The underwriter wanted a cooling off period to review my EX report again to verify the auto refinance and BT from Chase to the Kemba Visa. Did learn from the underwriter that they pull EX exclusively. So my mini app spree is complete... picking up 40K in new trade lines.

Here are the results:

Addison Ave Cashback Visa 5.24% APR - 10K

Kemba Cash Rewards Visa 7.99% APR - 15K

Nationwide Rewards Visa 9.24% APR - 15K

Closed less desirable trade lines:

Merrick Bank Visa - 3K

Merrick Hooters MC - 5K

Juniper MC - 6K

Barclays Visa - $500

12/2009

EQ  698

TU  710

EX  702 (fako)

Time to enjoy the holidays! 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.