cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union question?

tag
crivas21
Contributor

Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union question?

has anyone lately been approved by Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union.i just opened up checking and savings but i havent app for any of their products yet. i like to know apr,fico needed,etc.please give some feedback and thank you all so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score: 07/30/2007--EQ 575/ TU 560
Current Score: 01/18/2011--EQ 777/TU 765/EXP 763-(pull by CU)
Goal Score for 06/31/2011--EQ 800/TU 800/EXP 800

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ScottsdaleDad
Contributor

Re: Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union question?

I was just approved for a $500 secured card with a 16% APR and no annual fee. At the time, I had a EQ 632 and TU 595. Wtih your scores, you shouldn't have any problem getting approved for an unsecured card with a great rate. I will say I've already dealt with them on the phone a lot. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.

Message 2 of 4
crivas21
Contributor

excellent news and keep them coming guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score: 07/30/2007--EQ 575/ TU 560
Current Score: 01/18/2011--EQ 777/TU 765/EXP 763-(pull by CU)
Goal Score for 06/31/2011--EQ 800/TU 800/EXP 800

Message 3 of 4
orl2185
Established Contributor

@crivas21 wrote:

has anyone lately been approved by Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union.i just opened up checking and savings but i havent app for any of their products yet. i like to know apr,fico needed,etc.please give some feedback and thank you all so much.

Opened savings with them last week. Applied for their cashback visa for 8k. Received counter for 2k.Smiley Sad,

Reason, too much available credit already.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.