Regular Contributor
anderl

Addison CU Membership

I joined Financial Fitness with $5 so I could join Addison CU- I noticed that the check was actually deposited in an Addison CU account. Is this the normal for them-thought that the Financial Fitness Org. was separate and that I would become a member with them first, then apply for membership w/Addison and so forth. That's how I did it w/Alliant-first joined the National PTA,then app'd for membership-but my $25 for PTA membership was not deposited in an Alliant CU account. Also, could someone tell me what are the BEST features of Addison CU and Alliant CU- already know that NFCU gives GREAT CL's and are nice as well.:smileyhappy:
Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); Amex Zync(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(6K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL).
Regular Contributor
FocusOnFICO

Re: Addison CU Membership

Anderl---I believe that Addison gave me $5 when I started.  The FFO $5 fee was probably accepted and separate from the Addison deposit.  I'm sure they just started you off with the $5--others have done the same.

Addison has been great so far, with the key being the 5.24% Visa.  Their customer service and website have been excellent, too.

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
anderl

Thanks for the info! So should I wait until they contact me  or should I contact them?-also if I must contact them and apply for membership through FF,will it result in a hard pull -Alliant pulled when I applied- or is it my account already set up and they're sending me my account info.
Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); Amex Zync(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(6K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL).
Regular Contributor
FocusOnFICO

Addison did a hard pull (EX), but I did my card at the same time as membership.  I would recommend checking with them--I am sure that they would use the same one--but ask to be sure.  Your account packet should be already in the mail.

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}