cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addison FCU Cash Back Visa Was Approved!!!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Addison FCU Cash Back Visa Was Approved!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your help and advice. I finally decided to apply for the card. I requested $5K for CL of the card. It was instantly approved. It didn't tell me the APR. I will be notified within 24 hours via email. Just wait and see if they want any additional docs.

Ron. 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Established Contributor

Re: Addison FCU Cash Back Visa Was Approved!!!!!!!

Marvelous! Congrats on the approval!
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Good opening CL too!
Message 3 of 21
score_building
Senior Contributor

they've got what is prolly currently the lowest rate cu card for those that qualify (but marginal deposit rates). i was denied by them as they were my last app. in an ever so slightly overzealous mini app spree this year Smiley Very Happy

i may try again in a couple of years because ime their cs is top notch as well.  congrats on the nice starting CL!

[hint:  if you were curious if 5k was the highest amount that your recent app. qualifies for (my friend wasn't- so luckily the LO happened to tell her she had qualified for more)... call to check in and then grab the whole ticket if they can offer more.  worked for my friend and you've nothing to lose so long as they don't want to re-pull -they didn't on my my friend.]

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I just applied for this card earlier today as well. Got my fingers crossed.

Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 21
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Congrats.

Surprised on instant approval.

They can do better than 5K, start talking.

Most defenetly EX pulled.

Wonderful CS.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 6 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

Angel,

Did you get any instant approval?

Ron. 

Message 7 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

Wmarat,

Thanks. I decided to join Addison Ave CU last week after reading your threads. I was struggling between aaplying for the card and LOC. I was surprised by instant approval. This card will be my daily use card/PIF card. I don't really

care about CL. I also have Alliant CU and my local CU to use. I'm sorry to hear about your Allaint CU experience. I spoke with them and sometimes they were good and bad (depends who you talked to). Alliant had great rates on deposit accounts and I transferred most of my money over there. Addison CU is much better than Alliant like you said and transfer money from external account is slower than Alliant. I'm still waiting for their email to see if they want any more docs. It still said I was approved for the card on the loan summary page.

Ron.

Message Edited by Ron1 on 07-30-2009 10:23 AM
Message 8 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

Are they supposed to sent me membership kit like Alliant? It has been almost a week. I haven't gottne anything from the mail. Equifax just alert me and they made a heard pull from EXP yesterday. I haven't head anything from them via email.

Thanks.

Ron. 

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

Angel,

Did you get any instant approval?

Ron. 

No instant approval for me.  But I requested $15,000 CL.  My highest CL right now is NFCU at $20,000 but it has not yet hit my CR's.  Reporting my highest is BoA at $10,000 which is 4 years old. I figured I should ask for something bigger than existing.

I did get an email requesting that I fax my last 2 paystubs and last year's W-2.  That would seem to be a good sign.  If my app and credit weren't good enough, why ask for income verification?

Any input on that concept?  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.