cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addison FCU Cash Back Visa Was Approved!!!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Addison FCU Cash Back Visa Was Approved!!!!!!!

Angel,

Thanks for your reply. Did you apply yesterday? They haven't received sent me any email. On the loan application page, it was still showing approved.

Ron.

Message Edited by Ron1 on 07-30-2009 06:56 PM
Message 11 of 21
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Applied tonight and got the "Pending Review".  They sure do send e-mail quickly though! 

Requested 15K w/ 722TU/705EQ = both FICO

More to come! Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 21
Too_much_debt
Valued Member

I applied -- unfortunately got the pending and the no sir.  Recon with rep, called back, no sir.

**bleep**.  Felt bad.

Called Macy's and got $700.  Felt good again.

Next up, Alliant.

TU 712; EQ 739; EX 736 -- As of 07/01/2015
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Too_much_debt wrote:

I applied -- unfortunately got the pending and the no sir.  Recon with rep, called back, no sir.

**bleep**.  Felt bad.

Called Macy's and got $700.  Felt good again.

Next up, Alliant.

Did they say why declined?  Or did they say to wait for the letter?

Are you aware of any derogs on EX?  How is your utiliztion?  What other TL's and CL's do you have?

Message 14 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

The Visa approval status disappeared in the loan application page. It is no longer over there. Does anyone eve haappen to them?

Ron. 

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I logged in, went to "apply for loan" and my application showed at the very bottom of page.  It did not really give any status information, but showed my application details and the cc terms.

I got an email and voicemail requesting my paystubs and w2 which I will fax today.

Message 16 of 21
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Most likely they're doing something with their website.

If u'r concerned call 18004497728, this is a company which handels their cc.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 17 of 21
Ron1
Super Contributor

wmarat,

Thanks for the number. I just called the number and it didn't give me the option to check the status of the application. It's only have the option to check the balance, report lost or stolen card and activated the card. By the way, I called Addison CSR number and rheir after hour staff wasn't able to tell me anything about the status of the application.  By the way, I haven't gotten any email to request additional docs to process the application.

Ron. 

Message 18 of 21
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Hit any option and if I remember correctly it connects you to human being.

@Ron1 wrote:

wmarat,

Thanks for the number. I just called the number and it didn't give me the option to check the status of the application. It's only have the option to check the balance, report lost or stolen card and activated the card. By the way, I called Addison CSR number and rheir after hour staff wasn't able to tell me anything about the status of the application.  By the way, I haven't gotten any email to request additional docs to process the application.

Ron. 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wmarat wrote:

Hit any option and if I remember correctly it connects you to human being.

@Ron1 wrote:

wmarat,

Ron. 

I've noticed something interesting from CUs which have 24/7 loan accessibility.   It appears several CUs use the same loan reviewers/app. takers at some centralized location.  Same recording, same person making the recording (with the same skip just prior to mentioning that the call would be recorded).  

I would guess that the 24/7 loan center takes the app., reviews the CR, and even does preliminary underwriting approvals.  At that point, the paperwork is forwarded to the individual CU loan department which reviews the app. and requests additional info, if necessary.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.