Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address for BT?

tag
2FixMyCredit
Established Contributor

Address for BT?

I've googled to my hearts end and can't find the rigth answer Smiley Wink and Cap 1 was of no assistance.   

I was trying to do a BT to cap 1 and they are saying the need the address for the creditors, this would be the address that you can send payments to right?

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

Re: Address for BT?

Yes, the address that you would mail your payment to.

You can usually find it by going to the creditor's website and looking in the FAQ section, that's where I always check.

EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 2 of 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Its also on your credit card statements.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 3 of 5
2FixMyCredit
Established Contributor

Thank you both! Smiley Very Happy

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

Message 4 of 5
tskstorm
Established Member

@2FixMyCredit wrote:

Thank you both! Smiley Very Happy

I just went through this with cap 1 also, I asked the chat reps for each creditor. No other company I have bt'd with has done this. One would assume, cap1 deals with bts all the time and would have these addresses on file.

BOA Cash Rewards 12K/Chase Freedom- 12.5k/Amex Blue sky 9k/Cap1 Quicksilver 7.5K/Citi Diamond Preferred 7.5K/Disc Walmart 6K/Chase slate 5k/Discover it 4.5K/Ashley store card 4.5K/Citi simplicity 4.4K/Barclay card 4K/Wells Fargo Platinum 3.6K/Cap1 journey 1250/ Home Depot 800

Personal loan 20K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.