cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice CLI American Express Blue Cash Preferred Credit Score?

tag
Credit_1
Valued Member

Advice CLI American Express Blue Cash Preferred Credit Score?

I would like tips what score will we need  to be on to be approved for CLI could users share fico scores and and its good to not have any balance show on your credit file.

Thanks

for your future help!!! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Re: Advice CLI American Express Blue Cash Preferred Credit Score?

How long have you had it?  Scores are in my profile and I always seem to have above 10% showing on my CRs at any given time.  If your scores are similar to when you were approved, I do not foresee any issues...if your CRs look the same as well.  Any new inquiries/CCs/activity since you received your BCP?  Lasty, I've only had them soft my EX report so if things look good, I would call the # on the back of your card and go through the automated system (and if it's past 60 days since you've had it).

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
Credit_1
Valued Member

65 days

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called AmEx 61 days after activating my account and asked for 3X my starting limit, the lady put me on hold for less than 5 seconds and came back and said Congrats, you've been approved, I have not seen any softs on my EX from that date, I'm not sure what she put me on hold for if she didn't do a soft, but I was approved, that's all that matters to me.

Best of Luck to you!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.