Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice: Want TU Puller/700 FICO 8/2 6 yr old collections

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Advice: Want TU Puller/700 FICO 8/2 6 yr old collections

Advice: Looking for a TU Puller/700 FICO 8/2 6 yr old collections. Should I just wait another year and once the 2 collections fall off then app? I'd really like a decent limit card if I can get one. Don't care about APR since I PIF.

Currently have:
Discover It
CapOne QS
Barclays Rewards
US Bank

TIA.
5 REPLIES 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Advice: Want TU Puller/700 FICO 8/2 6 yr old collections

What are your specific wants/needs.  A little more info will yield better advice.

Message 2 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Loquat wrote:

What are your specific wants/needs.  A little more info will yield better advice.

+1

Without knowing where you want to go it's hard to make a recommendation, but generally-speaking Synchrony comes to mind.  I had similar stats when I was approved for the Sam's Club MasterCard, but my SL was only $1500 so it's likely I barely made it. 

Once those last two baddies drop off you'll have many more options... since you're so close (and already have some nice cards) you might consider waiting.  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sure what extra info you want.... I basically want a higher limit card-I don't want a $500 or $1000 limit card. I don't care much about the type of rewards-points or Cash is my top choice but travel is okay. Apr and BT doesn't matter-I PIF every month. Maybe I'll wait for the 2 to fall off. That happens in may. Just thought above 700 I could get better then what I have.
Message 4 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
It sure what extra info you want.... I basically want a higher limit card-I don't want a $500 or $1000 limit card. I don't care much about the type of rewards-points or Cash is my top choice but travel is okay. Apr and BT doesn't matter-I PIF every month. Maybe I'll wait for the 2 to fall off. That happens in may. Just thought above 700 I could get better then what I have.

I think you answered our question right thereSmiley Wink

You might consider NFCU.  They are known to be friendly to people with a few old baddies (including yours truly last year) and lately they seem to be pulling mostly TU for credit card approvals. 

If there's no urgency, you might consider waiting until May... when those last baddies drop your options will increase significantly

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx. That's what I decided. I'm going to TRY to garden until the last baddies come off in May.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.