Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed...domino effect | I'm left with NO CCs

tag
SAIDFICOMUSTBEASCAMLOL
Valued Member

Re: Advice needed...domino effect | I'm left with NO CCs

No. To be honest, none of the branches  had a "citigold" rep. Only personal bankers ( regular) and business bankers.

@ElCamino wrote:
Have you sat down with someone from CitiGold and explained your current situation? Alternately, you could contact Citi's executive office.

Message 31 of 35
ElCamino
Contributor

@SAIDFICOMUSTBEASCAMLOL wrote:

No. To be honest, none of the branches  had a "citigold" rep. Only personal bankers ( regular) and business bankers.

@ElCamino wrote:
Have you sat down with someone from CitiGold and explained your current situation? Alternately, you could contact Citi's executive office.

Shoot them an e-mail. It couldn't hurt.

Amex BCE: $16.5k, Discover It: $5k, Chase Freedom Visa: $10k, Fidelity Amex: $7.5k, PenFed Cash Rewards Visa: $3.5k, CapOne Union Plus MC: $4.5k, Barclays Upromise MC: $5k, BoA Cash Rewards 123 MC: $1.5k
Message 32 of 35
SAIDFICOMUSTBEASCAMLOL
Valued Member

Re: Update 2

Still no word back from AMEX on the personal card.

My bizapp was declined: 

"Thank you for applying for the Business Gold Rewards Card. We're writing to let you know we cannot approve your application at this time because American Express cancelled your previous account(s).

If you have any questions, please call 1-800-567-1083 or write to us at the address above. You may qualify for a new Card in the future and are welcome to submit an application at a later date"

**bleep**? So are they saying, I'm blackedlisted?????? My personal card cancellation/reinstatement letter said that they could not reinstate because of the spending limit, and I would have to apply again.

I received  from BOA regarding my app for a biz card. It says if I open up a  CD for at least $1500, they will provide me with a business CC. The letter has my TU FICO as 736.  The reason for the secure card offer???? TOO MANY INQUIRIES  and not enough biz credit references.

I'm from CB...so you know I have all the Net 30 including a 5k IKEA account, Quill, Tmobile, and  the biz AMEX ( I read that it reports to EXP.) 

736 score and over 1MIL in revenue and I have to get a secured card. Sadly its not for the business that I need the CC for. 

What kind of trade lines do BOA look for?  Does BOA Biz CCs report on the biz side? Should I just wait for my inquiries to drop of my personal cr and apply again?

Message 33 of 35
SAIDFICOMUSTBEASCAMLOL
Valued Member

@ElCamino wrote:

@ElCamino wrote:

Shoot them an e-mail. It couldn't hurt.

Okay. Thanks for the advice.

Message 34 of 35
ElCamino
Contributor

Re: Update 2

Still no word back from AMEX on the personal card.

My bizapp was declined: 

"Thank you for applying for the Business Gold Rewards Card. We're writing to let you know we cannot approve your application at this time because American Express cancelled your previous account(s).

If you have any questions, please call 1-800-567-1083 or write to us at the address above. You may qualify for a new Card in the future and are welcome to submit an application at a later date"

**bleep**? So are they saying, I'm blackedlisted?????? My personal card cancellation/reinstatement letter said that they could not reinstate because of the spending limit, and I would have to apply again.

I received  from BOA regarding my app for a biz card. It says if I open up a  CD for at least $1500, they will provide me with a business CC. The letter has my TU FICO as 736.  The reason for the secure card offer???? TOO MANY INQUIRIES  and not enough biz credit references.

I'm from CB...so you know I have all the Net 30 including a 5k IKEA account, Quill, Tmobile, and  the biz AMEX ( I read that it reports to EXP.) 

736 score and over 1MIL in revenue and I have to get a secured card. Sadly its not for the business that I need the CC for. 

What kind of trade lines do BOA look for?  Does BOA Biz CCs report on the biz side? Should I just wait for my inquiries to drop of my personal cr and apply again?

If I were you, I'd be applying in person for anything at this time given the amount of inqs and all of the issues you're having. You need to be able to sit down with someone that is knowledgable and explain yourself to them and get some specialized assistance. The standard channels are not going to work for you or for your level of income and spend.

That being said, I can't help you with information regarding BoA on business cards. All I can say is for you to continue to try and use every possible advantage you have to get yourself some leverage.

Amex BCE: $16.5k, Discover It: $5k, Chase Freedom Visa: $10k, Fidelity Amex: $7.5k, PenFed Cash Rewards Visa: $3.5k, CapOne Union Plus MC: $4.5k, Barclays Upromise MC: $5k, BoA Cash Rewards 123 MC: $1.5k
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.