Advice needed please!!!

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Advice needed please!!!

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I just realized something too. The place I work is an outsourced IT support center. We handle Synchrony's tech support. lol. I sit right next to them and never realized it until now. 

That's too funny!

Now you can just go down the hall for a CLI!  (LOL)  Smiley LOL

(Just joking; I once worked in a split office, and I know that's not how it works... we even had to fax documents to folks we shared a breakroom with - no walking it over.  It seemed silly, but it kept everything sorted on both ends.)

lol. I just went over to one of them and asked for a CLI. He said DENIED, I know where you work and I know your income won't support it.  Good game though. lol. I'll have to meet him in the parking lot and "negotiate". Hahaha! 

That's a good one!

It sounds like you have a good relationship with the 'local' folks, but if you ever wanted/needed to speak to someone a little less 'familiar' there are a couple of numbers for Credit Solutions floating around that ring into a foreign call center (some people feel they get better results with the foreign CSRs, while some prefer stateside CSRs). 

You might never need it, but if the need ever arises it is an option.  Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.