cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed regarding moving credit lines (Chase)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Advice needed regarding moving credit lines (Chase)

@Anonymous wrote:

Responding to an old thread.  I just got a $5K CSP and moved $2K CL from amazon via the CSP phone service.  It was quick and easy.   Now I have a $7K CSP, $1500 amazon and $1200 Freedom.  All with zero balances, although the CSP is going to get a workout to get those 40,000 points and a trip to Arizona in March.  Been here a month and have learned a lot...wish I was younger and not so deep in debt from an old house fiasco, better late than never!

I don't understand why you need a workaround to get the 40K points.  Are you saying that you don't have to meet the $4,000 minimum spend in 3 months requirement?

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Advice needed regarding moving credit lines (Chase)

yes, i do have to meet the requirement.  I usually spend about $1000/month on credit card purchases and pay it off immediately, so I guess I'll spend a little more.  I have some extra funds but try to stay in a rather disciplined budget.  I could use a few extra odds and ends.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.