Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advise on few credit cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Advise on few credit cards

Oh I did get the following Wells Fargo Plat- 7500.00 , Bank Of America Plat-7700.00, Bank Of America 2700, Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard 4000.00 Citi Professional(SM) Cash Card 3000.00 Citi(R) Dividend Platinum Select(R) MasterCard 3600.00 Citi Diamond Card 3600.00 Have to send in for ATT Universal Card-documents of address, bank statement-credit card, paystub or letter from my personal banker(so more then likely approval but with how much) I have 3 Citi Business cards that want the same thing as above documents sent .The spokeperson said they ususally go with 15-20% income for credit lines each. Do you think I could get my lines raised on Citi personal cards doubled at least when I get them call in casue supposed to be at 10% percent would think get 8000.00 for per card line. Citibank told me also Citi Perfered card have to wait 60 days call back to apply for that card casue of so many inquries new accounts so would I be able to get that card approved then. give me tips on citibank and anyone be able to assist me with how to get rasied lines
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Advise on few credit cards

sfdiscobay wrote:
Oh I did get the following Wells Fargo Plat- 7500.00 , Bank Of America Plat-7700.00, Bank Of America 2700, Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard 4000.00 Citi Professional(SM) Cash Card 3000.00 Citi(R) Dividend Platinum Select(R) MasterCard 3600.00 Citi Diamond Card 3600.00 Have to send in for ATT Universal Card-documents of address, bank statement-credit card, paystub or letter from my personal banker(so more then likely approval but with how much) I have 3 Citi Business cards that want the same thing as above documents sent .The spokeperson said they ususally go with 15-20% income for credit lines each. Do you think I could get my lines raised on Citi personal cards doubled at least when I get them call in casue supposed to be at 10% percent would think get 8000.00 for per card line. Citibank told me also Citi Perfered card have to wait 60 days call back to apply for that card casue of so many inquries new accounts so would I be able to get that card approved then. give me tips on citibank and anyone be able to assist me with how to get rasied lines

In my opinion you have enough cards and need to stop. If I remember from another post you are rebuilding and thus need to learn responsibility w/ these huge credit lines.

You have plenty. Now only charge a little and PIF every month for at least a year and then ask for CLI's only. You have almost a little TOO MUCH credit I would say...

give it time.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree
Message 3 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I would keep the cards and pay off the balances to less than 10% util Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.