Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affinity FCU approves BLOC

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Affinity FCU approves BLOC

I got BLOC approved for my Biz by Affinity FCU for $1K with PG. They said after 6 months they will increase the CL. Oh well it is a step in the door to build relationship for the future....Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
eddymvp
Frequent Contributor

Re: Affinity FCU approves BLOC

Concouser, what type of business do you run? and how do you keep getting approve after having 30+ inquiries in your report.
Message 2 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

What 30 inq? I just reached 50 on EX.  I am a Data Storage Consultant and building Data Storage Consulting Services and Products for Storage Management. It is a $200 Billion Market / Year. I am promoting this as 3 rd startup. Hopefully next year by this time, I'll sell it and cash it out. Let us wait and see what future brings.....Smiley Happy

eddymvp wrote:
Concouser, what type of business do you run? and how do you keep getting approve after having 30+ inquiries in your report.

Message 3 of 7
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Ive been with AFCU since 2002.  I'm saving my next app for them.  Anyone have one of their personal CC's?  What do you usually get out of the gate for a CL?
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 4 of 7
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! So they pull Exp? That's not a bad limit for Business, granted it could be way better, but we are seeing slow tide across the board. Hopefully in 6 months your limit and the economy will be better. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I dont have their personal credit card. But I have a car loan with them so I can start establishing credit with them. I have asked them to see if I can get a biz credit card from them in addition to BLOC or convert the BLOC to Biz Credit Card. I'll know tomorrow. With small line like this is of not much use. At least with Biz Card I get Grace Period for Purchases.

UpNComing wrote:
Ive been with AFCU since 2002.  I'm saving my next app for them.  Anyone have one of their personal CC's?  What do you usually get out of the gate for a CL?

Message 6 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Oh well, It is a start and foot in the door. We will what next 6 months brings to my Biz.....Smiley Happy

braznyc wrote:
Congrats! So they pull Exp? That's not a bad limit for Business, granted it could be way better, but we are seeing slow tide across the board. Hopefully in 6 months your limit and the economy will be better. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.