Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affinity FCU or Addison Avenue FCU

tag
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Affinity FCU or Addison Avenue FCU

So, I think I want to sock drawer my Chase Freedom.  There are just too many changes with Chase and I know none of them will ever benefit me.  So, I was thinking of joining either Affinity FCU or Addison Avenue FCU and getting their CCs to replace my Freedom (which I'm probably going to close at some point).  Which do you guys prefer?

I probably will only app for a personal loan or personal LOC right now, but will app for a CC later on.  Just trying to get a feel of these CUs before I join.  All help is appreciated!  Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Affinity FCU or Addison Avenue FCU

i think addison is bigger, but really just look at the current product line up and see which one has the most appealing line up to you.

Message 2 of 5
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Addison Avenue is merging with First Tech CU for what is is worth.    Addison Avenue FCU does not list any membership elgibilty on their website.  Does anyone know who can join?

Message 3 of 5
wmarat
Valued Contributor

I work with both and happy with them.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 4 of 5
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

Addison Avenue is merging with First Tech CU for what is is worth.    Addison Avenue FCU does not list any membership elgibilty on their website.  Does anyone know who can join?

Financial Fitness Association was a cheap way in as of earlier this year. I assume it still is.  Their website is here:

FFA

It's like $5 or $10 to join.  Smiley Happy  Addison pulls Experian and ChexSystems for membership usually.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.