cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the spree.....now the waiting begins! Argh!

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

After the spree.....now the waiting begins! Argh!

Is it just me but after a successful app spree I am more anxious than ever! Why? Waiting for Mr Postman to grace me with my new, shiny babies! I find myself peering out the window waiting for the mail. Double checking the front door in case it is just dropped on the porch. Picturing them in my wallet and realizing that with the new babies- I might need to SD some of their siblings. 

I know it sounds silly but after nursing a credit profile back from the brink of death, I have come to cherish each cc as a 'new addition'.  Smiley Tongue

Is it just me?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Re: After the spree.....now the waiting begins! Argh!

@09Lexie wrote:

Is it just me but after a successful app spree I am more anxious than ever! Why? Waiting for Mr Postman to grace me with my new, shiny babies! I find myself peering out the window waiting for the mail. Double checking the front door in case it is just dropped on the porch. Picturing them in my wallet and realizing that with the new babies- I might need to SD some of their siblings. 

I know it sounds silly but after nursing a credit profile back from the brink of death, I have come to cherish each cc as a 'new addition'.  Smiley Tongue

Is it just me?

Nope.  I love getting new cards in the mail.  My next project (and way of getting one without a HP/new account opening - gotta stay in the garden) will be to ask for a PC from the More to the It card next month after my new 3% utilization reports.  Speaking of the It card, I just saw one "in the wild" recently, and I must say it's a nice looking card. 

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 2 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@TNTransplant wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Is it just me?

Nope.  I love getting new cards in the mail.  My next project (and way of getting one without a HP/new account opening - gotta stay in the garden) will be to ask for a PC from the More to the It card next month after my new 3% utilization reports.  Speaking of the It card, I just saw one "in the wild" recently, and I must say it's a nice looking card. 

The It card IS beautiful! I get compliments every time I use 'It'. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 6
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@TNTransplant wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Is it just me?

You don't have to wait for anything, they will change the card over no questions asked.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 4 of 6
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

ryanbush wrote:

TNTransplant wrote:

You don't have to wait for anything, they will change the card over no questions asked.

Yeah, but I've read (maybe incorrectly) that sometimes they give a CLI when doing a PC to the It.  I just want to improve my chances of getting this if it's true.  

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 5 of 6
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Is it just me?

Just do NOT take the new kids to college!!  Smiley Tongue

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.