UAconcorde

Ah the all knowing CC board, chance/advise me for UA MP EXP

I've had my eyes on the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card for a while now. I really want to app for it because I have a realy good offer in hand but cannot take a denial because i already have many inq's (EQ:6 EX:2-or3 TU:5) here are my stats:

BOA  $7000 (10 month)

Freedom $800 (2 month) (when this was approved, my BOA only had a 2500 limit)

Barclays Priceline Visa $2500 (2 month)

I can get my Utl% to 1% before I app, no baddies no lates

Income 50K - have recently opened checking with chase, large balance

Very thin file. Do I have any chance at it? If not when's the earliest I can go for it? Waiting 6 month tenure on freedom may ruin the offer i have...

I'm really divided, thanks for opinion

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Ah the all knowing CC board, chance/advise me for UA MP EXP

UAconcorde wrote:

I've had my eyes on the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card for a while now. I really want to app for it because I have a realy good offer in hand but cannot take a denial because i already have many inq's (EQ:6 EX:2-or3 TU:5) here are my stats:

BOA  $7000 (10 month)

Freedom $800 (2 month) (when this was approved, my BOA only had a 2500 limit)

Barclays Priceline Visa $2500 (2 month)

I can get my Utl% to 1% before I app, no baddies no lates

Income 50K - have recently opened checking with chase, large balance

Very thin file. Do I have any chance at it? If not when's the earliest I can go for it? Waiting 6 month tenure on freedom may ruin the offer i have...

I'm really divided, thanks for opinion

2 HP's on EX is not a lot 

How long have you had the BofA? 

Chase likes to see a year of CC history and if you can bring UTL down to 1% would only increase your odds 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}