Valued Contributor

Re: Ahhhh feels good

@bluewillow wrote:

My app spree last week

NFCU  15K

Chase United 8k

Discover 4K

Citi (forget which one)  4K

Boscovs 2K ( for the discounts using their card)

Hubbie USAA 20K

No longer need rebuilder cards and Lowes has been at $500 for almost 8 years and they won't budge....Gave me a higher cl on Amazon store card $900 a few years ago

and they stone wall me on Dilliards, wanted that for the discounts when you use their cards got the 7-10 day message yesterday...GE is quirky, maybe too many inqs right now

Do you use the Lowes card though?  GE likes to see usage on their cards.  If your not using what CL you have they aren't likely to raise it much. 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ahhhh feels good

@bluewillow wrote:

My app spree last week

NFCU  15K

Chase United 8k

Discover 4K

Citi (forget which one)  4K

Boscovs 2K ( for the discounts using their card)

Hubbie USAA 20K

No longer need rebuilder cards and Lowes has been at $500 for almost 8 years and they won't budge....Gave me a higher cl on Amazon store card $900 a few years ago

and they stone wall me on Dilliards, wanted that for the discounts when you use their cards got the 7-10 day message yesterday...GE is quirky, maybe too many inqs right now

Those are pretty great cards and CLs...makes the closure a little more acceptable. Smiley Tongue
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.