Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aiming high CSP

tag
squirrely2005
Contributor

Re: Aiming high CSP

Tbh I'm not sure if they're still there. Most likely.

And to be clear this is my gf. You may have missed that. No problem. Anyway she had a Victoria secret card that was closed for late payments about 4 years ago but it was paid off. I would say a couple 30 days. And a 90. We "coapplied" for care credit and it sat at $500 for awhile and only went up to 1200. We closed it. She had a capital one at $500 and I can't remember if she closed after or before she got the SW card. But anyway those were the only cards she's had at least the last two years.
She is the...can't think of the word. Her mom applied with her for my car. So she has a car loan with 3 years good payment.
It was shocking to us that she was approved.

Also when she applied for freedom and CSP we put both our income. She makes 24k and I make 29k. We also own a duplex and so we get rent from that. She put 62k/yr for income.

Hope this helps you out.
Message 11 of 12
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Re: Aiming high CSP

You may want to wait closer to 12 months then. Try to get one of your cards to $5k in the meantime. The minimum CL for the CSP is $5k and Chase apparently doesn't like to be the first to hand someone a $5k CL.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.