Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtran Visa

tag
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

Airtran Visa

I have an emergency trip coming up. And i wanted to apply for this card. My fico is TU 640. I have a few baddies but none in the last 3 years. Do you think i would qualify?

Thank you

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ars432s
Valued Member

Re: Airtran Visa

I fly Airtran all the time and have applied in the past with scores very similar to yours. They declined me due to high utility, which was around 50% at the time. I would try if your utility is under 20%.
Message 2 of 4
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

My utilization is very high...Thats why i suffered a slight score decrease. I will pay all my account to a zero balance and hope it post before i apply for the card.

They have two cards I am not sure which one to apply for. which is the easiest to get?

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
ars432s
Valued Member

I'm not exactly sure which one is easier to get approval for. Usually if companies offer more than one card, they will approve you for the one you qualify for even if you applied for the card that is more conservative in their approvals. Maybe someone with more experience with the card can help out.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.