Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alaska Airlines card

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Alaska Airlines card

I've been thinking about applying for an Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card. Sorta kinda miss Sarah Palin. Smiley Very Happy

Reviews and the archives seem to indicate it's an ok card (the companion ticket could offset the annual fee), although it may be hard to convince customer service to have the account status be revolving rather than open.

This is not necessarily a dealbreaker to us, but I am interested to hear if anyone has managed to pull it off.

The Alaska Airlines card, as you may know, is from BofA, whose history dates back to 1904, when Amadeo Giannini founded the Bank of Italy in San Francisco, one of my favorite cities, to cater to immigrants who were denied service from other banks. Some of course may think it's gone downhill from there!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: Alaska Airlines card

I had this card in the past, it was a decent card but I stopped fly Alaska as I moved from WA to CA. In any case, I never had any issues but I also have nothing amazing or positive to report either. I would lump it into the same category as any other prime card.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.