Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Cap 1 cards are gone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All Cap 1 cards are gone

@nhl1508 wrote:

You should check pre-qualified offer on cardmatch. CapOne always shows up for me there. Btw, why has to be cap1 though? There are a lot of other cards that has better signup/spending bonus than cap1 without the 3 hard pulls. Also just my experience with cap1 is that you can always get 500 to 1000 CLI every 6 MONTHs without hard pulls using the CLI feature on their website. I got my cap1 (my first card) to increase from 500 to 4750 within 3 years with a PC to Quicksilver. Imo, your decision to close all 4 card with them then apply for capone again is not the best one out there.

Card Match is nothing but paid advertising.

Message 11 of 13
nhl1508
Established Member

Oh I didnt know that Card Match is just paid advertising. I only checked but never apped using card match because they never match me with the card I want lol. Thanks for letting me know then.
AAoA 2 years back to the garden...
Amex PRG NPSL | Chase Southwest $9K | Chase Sapphire Preferred 11.2K | Chase IHG $5K | Freedom $6.5K | Club Carlson 9K | Barclay Arrival 4K | Barclays Aviator Red 13.5K | Citi Premier 5K | Citi AAdvantage 4.8K | Discover It $6.5K | Cap1Quicksilver $4.75K
Message 12 of 13
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Your offer should come in the mail in about 2 months.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.