Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Macy's Visa Cardholders

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All Macy's Visa Cardholders

Ok, so I logged into my Macy's account today to pay my bill and this message showed up...

Star Rewards

Please activate and add your American Express account to your profile to see updated account information.
I don't want to "assume", but it seems like my account may have been converted but the strange thing is that I have not received a notification from Macys like everyone else has.  I wonder if there is a glitch in their system or something.  I am afraid to call because it could be a mistake  Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 17
jefftca925
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok, so I logged into my Macy's account today to pay my bill and this message showed up...

Star Rewards

Please activate and add your American Express account to your profile to see updated account information.
I don't want to "assume", but it seems like my account may have been converted but the strange thing is that I have not received a notification from Macys like everyone else has.  I wonder if there is a glitch in their system or something.  I am afraid to call because it could be a mistake  Smiley Sad

That message popped up on my online account too... along with a new "awards" meter that shows you how far you've got to go til you receive an awards certificate.  I never received a notification of the change but I would imagine a few people fell through the cracks on that one. Smiley Very Happy

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to know that I am not the Smiley Sadonly one.  (I think)  Smiley Surprised

I do not see the new meter though  Smiley Sad  Can you post it so we can see what it looks like? 

I am assuming that you have not received your new card yet?

Thanks!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jefftca925 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Star Rewards

That message popped up on my online account too... along with a new "awards" meter that shows you how far you've got to go til you receive an awards certificate.  I never received a notification of the change but I would imagine a few people fell through the cracks on that one. Smiley Very Happy

Got the same on my Macy's online account.  I got an e-mail, though, from them a week or two ago that my new card is on the way.

You can call and ask.  When I called they said that they saw in their system that I got a letter and an e-mail advising that my Visa will be converted, but they haven't actually started mailing out the cards yet.

Message 14 of 17
jefftca925
Established Contributor

I read on another board that the first wave of converted cards were sent out this week.  Each week they are sending out several million of them til they are all done with a target date of the end of September.  The point system is ok I guess.  It'll just be another card that I can use at Costco Smiley Very Happy

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jefftca925 wrote:

I read on another board that the first wave of converted cards were sent out this week.  Each week they are sending out several million of them til they are all done with a target date of the end of September.  The point system is ok I guess.  It'll just be another card that I can use at Costco Smiley Very Happy

My Visa expires end of September and they promise I'll get my new card before that.  I'm just anxious!  Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 17
jefftca925
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jefftca925 wrote:

My Visa expires end of September and they promise I'll get my new card before that.  I'm just anxious!  Smiley Happy

I think everyone is.  It's a new AMEX card and VISA is sooooo 1980.  LOL!!!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.