Regular Contributor
CMS2012

Re: All Macy's Visa Cardholders

Ok, so I logged into my Macy's account today to pay my bill and this message showed up...

Star Rewards

Please activate and add your American Express account to your profile to see updated account information.
I don't want to "assume", but it seems like my account may have been converted but the strange thing is that I have not received a notification from Macys like everyone else has.  I wonder if there is a glitch in their system or something.  I am afraid to call because it could be a mistake  :smileysad:
Established Contributor
jefftca925

CMS2012 wrote:

Ok, so I logged into my Macy's account today to pay my bill and this message showed up...

Star Rewards

Please activate and add your American Express account to your profile to see updated account information.
I don't want to "assume", but it seems like my account may have been converted but the strange thing is that I have not received a notification from Macys like everyone else has.  I wonder if there is a glitch in their system or something.  I am afraid to call because it could be a mistake  :smileysad:

That message popped up on my online account too... along with a new "awards" meter that shows you how far you've got to go til you receive an awards certificate.  I never received a notification of the change but I would imagine a few people fell through the cracks on that one. :smileyvery-happy:

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 6.9k, CSP VISA Sg 7k, BofA Amex 12.5k, Discover 10.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 12.5k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Amex Zync, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 17k, Amex BCP 9.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 4k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase United VS 13k, Chase Marriott VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 5k, Compass Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 13.3k, Capital One QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 13.5k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Barclay Arrival 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 9k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 17k
Regular Contributor
CMS2012

Nice to know that I am not the :smileysad:only one.  (I think)  :smileysurprised:

I do not see the new meter though  :smileysad:  Can you post it so we can see what it looks like? 

I am assuming that you have not received your new card yet?

Thanks!

Senior Contributor
O6

jefftca925 wrote:

CMS2012 wrote:

Star Rewards

That message popped up on my online account too... along with a new "awards" meter that shows you how far you've got to go til you receive an awards certificate.  I never received a notification of the change but I would imagine a few people fell through the cracks on that one. :smileyvery-happy:

Got the same on my Macy's online account.  I got an e-mail, though, from them a week or two ago that my new card is on the way.

You can call and ask.  When I called they said that they saw in their system that I got a letter and an e-mail advising that my Visa will be converted, but they haven't actually started mailing out the cards yet.

IAALBNYL
Established Contributor
jefftca925

I read on another board that the first wave of converted cards were sent out this week.  Each week they are sending out several million of them til they are all done with a target date of the end of September.  The point system is ok I guess.  It'll just be another card that I can use at Costco :smileyvery-happy:

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 6.9k, CSP VISA Sg 7k, BofA Amex 12.5k, Discover 10.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 12.5k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Amex Zync, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 17k, Amex BCP 9.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 4k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase United VS 13k, Chase Marriott VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 5k, Compass Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 13.3k, Capital One QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 13.5k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Barclay Arrival 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 9k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 17k
Senior Contributor
O6

jefftca925 wrote:

I read on another board that the first wave of converted cards were sent out this week.  Each week they are sending out several million of them til they are all done with a target date of the end of September.  The point system is ok I guess.  It'll just be another card that I can use at Costco :smileyvery-happy:

My Visa expires end of September and they promise I'll get my new card before that.  I'm just anxious!  :smileyhappy:

IAALBNYL
Established Contributor
jefftca925

O6 wrote:

jefftca925 wrote:

My Visa expires end of September and they promise I'll get my new card before that.  I'm just anxious!  :smileyhappy:

I think everyone is.  It's a new AMEX card and VISA is sooooo 1980.  LOL!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}