Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 116
Registered: ‎04-15-2009
0

Re: All Macy's Visa Cardholders

Ok, so I logged into my Macy's account today to pay my bill and this message showed up...

 

Star Rewards

Please activate and add your American Express account to your profile to see updated account information.
I don't want to "assume", but it seems like my account may have been converted but the strange thing is that I have not received a notification from Macys like everyone else has.  I wonder if there is a glitch in their system or something.  I am afraid to call because it could be a mistake  Smiley Sad
Established Contributor
Posts: 720
Registered: ‎08-14-2008
0

Re: All Macy's Visa Cardholders

 


CMS2012 wrote:

Ok, so I logged into my Macy's account today to pay my bill and this message showed up...

 

Star Rewards

Please activate and add your American Express account to your profile to see updated account information.
I don't want to "assume", but it seems like my account may have been converted but the strange thing is that I have not received a notification from Macys like everyone else has.  I wonder if there is a glitch in their system or something.  I am afraid to call because it could be a mistake  Smiley Sad

That message popped up on my online account too... along with a new "awards" meter that shows you how far you've got to go til you receive an awards certificate.  I never received a notification of the change but I would imagine a few people fell through the cracks on that one. Smiley Very Happy

 

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 17k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Regular Contributor
Posts: 116
Registered: ‎04-15-2009
0

Re: All Macy's Visa Cardholders

Nice to know that I am not the Smiley Sadonly one.  (I think)  Smiley Surprised

 

I do not see the new meter though  Smiley Sad  Can you post it so we can see what it looks like? 

 

I am assuming that you have not received your new card yet?

 

Thanks!

Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,626
Registered: ‎10-13-2009
0

Re: All Macy's Visa Cardholders


jefftca925 wrote:

 


CMS2012 wrote:

Ok, so I logged into my Macy's account today to pay my bill and this message showed up...

 

Star Rewards

Please activate and add your American Express account to your profile to see updated account information.
I don't want to "assume", but it seems like my account may have been converted but the strange thing is that I have not received a notification from Macys like everyone else has.  I wonder if there is a glitch in their system or something.  I am afraid to call because it could be a mistake  Smiley Sad

That message popped up on my online account too... along with a new "awards" meter that shows you how far you've got to go til you receive an awards certificate.  I never received a notification of the change but I would imagine a few people fell through the cracks on that one. Smiley Very Happy

 


Got the same on my Macy's online account.  I got an e-mail, though, from them a week or two ago that my new card is on the way.

 

You can call and ask.  When I called they said that they saw in their system that I got a letter and an e-mail advising that my Visa will be converted, but they haven't actually started mailing out the cards yet.

IAALBNYL
Established Contributor
Posts: 720
Registered: ‎08-14-2008
0

Re: All Macy's Visa Cardholders

I read on another board that the first wave of converted cards were sent out this week.  Each week they are sending out several million of them til they are all done with a target date of the end of September.  The point system is ok I guess.  It'll just be another card that I can use at Costco Smiley Very Happy

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 17k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,626
Registered: ‎10-13-2009
0

Re: All Macy's Visa Cardholders


jefftca925 wrote:

I read on another board that the first wave of converted cards were sent out this week.  Each week they are sending out several million of them til they are all done with a target date of the end of September.  The point system is ok I guess.  It'll just be another card that I can use at Costco Smiley Very Happy


My Visa expires end of September and they promise I'll get my new card before that.  I'm just anxious!  Smiley Happy

IAALBNYL
Established Contributor
Posts: 720
Registered: ‎08-14-2008
0

Re: All Macy's Visa Cardholders

 


O6 wrote:

jefftca925 wrote:

I read on another board that the first wave of converted cards were sent out this week.  Each week they are sending out several million of them til they are all done with a target date of the end of September.  The point system is ok I guess.  It'll just be another card that I can use at Costco Smiley Very Happy


My Visa expires end of September and they promise I'll get my new card before that.  I'm just anxious!  Smiley Happy


I think everyone is.  It's a new AMEX card and VISA is sooooo 1980.  LOL!!!

 

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 17k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.