cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of these AMEX threads are killin' me!!!!

tag
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

All of these AMEX threads are killin' me!!!!

But its ok....I WILL NOT APPLY!!!!

*deeeeepppp breath*  whewwww....I feel better and thank you for listening!!  Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
aftermath
Established Contributor

Re: All of these AMEX threads are killin' me!!!!

"Come over to the dark side of the Force" - Darth Vader Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by aftermath on 05-19-2008 04:12 PM
American Express Blue Cash Everyday $6600
Barclays US Airways Premier World Mastercard $14500
Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Chase United Explorer $8500
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Visa Signature $7500
Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard $7500
Message 2 of 32
CREDIT4BIZ
Contributor

DO IT, DO IT LOL I DID AND GLAD I DID.  NO FEAR
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 32
aftermath
Established Contributor

"... and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son." -Darth Vader Smiley Wink
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Message 4 of 32
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

You are bad influences!!

They have denied me 4 times, yes 4 times in the last year.  The most recent was with a score of 668 and roughly 12% utilization! 

The only reason I want them is cuz umm...right now I can't have them.  LMAO!  I've got my BoA, my Discover, and my 2 chase accounts. 

I'll just sit back and nurture my new flock and let Amex send those preapprovals to ME!!

Message 5 of 32
aftermath
Established Contributor

Trishco wrote:
You are bad influences!!

They have denied me 4 times, yes 4 times in the last year.  The most recent was with a score of 668 and roughly 12% utilization! 

The only reason I want them is cuz umm...right now I can't have them.  LMAO!  I've got my BoA, my Discover, and my 2 chase accounts. 

I'll just sit back and nurture my new flock and let Amex send those preapprovals to ME!!

How in the world did you not get approved?  My score is in the low 600's with 1 unpaid collection and 3 dergos and 2 CO's.  Instant approval $4500! You must have left a flaming bag of dog poop on their CEO's doorstep or something.

Message Edited by aftermath on 05-19-2008 04:25 PM
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Message 6 of 32
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Trishco wrote:
You are bad influences!!
They have denied me 4 times, yes 4 times in the last year. The most recent was with a score of 668 and roughly 12% utilization!
The only reason I want them is cuz umm...right now I can't have them. LMAO! I've got my BoA, my Discover, and my 2 chase accounts.

Forget Amex and apply for a Citi card. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 32
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@aftermath wrote:

@Trishco wrote:
You are bad influences!!
They have denied me 4 times, yes 4 times in the last year. The most recent was with a score of 668 and roughly 12% utilization!
The only reason I want them is cuz umm...right now I can't have them. LMAO! I've got my BoA, my Discover, and my 2 chase accounts.

How in the world did you not get approved? My score is in the low 600's with 1 unpaid collection and 3 dergos and 2 CO's. Instant approval $4500! You must have left a flaming bag of dog poop on their CEO's doorstep or something.

Message Edited by aftermath on 05-19-2008 04:25 PM

Now that's an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 32
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Umm....Citi denied me too!  I just wanted those reward cards is all...Smiley Tongue

I've got Chase now and they pc me to the perfect for the rewards so I'm happy!  Only a 1400 cl but its a start.  Then I got Amazon with a 4000 cl couple of days later so I think I'm gonna see if I can charm them into switching the cl's.  I'd rather the 1400 be on amazon as I'll only use it for the college txtbooks I order!

I'm beginning to think ya'll are conspiring together to get me guaranteed placement at the concord/sleigh center!!

Message 9 of 32
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Trishco wrote:
Umm....Citi denied me too! I just wanted those reward cards is all...Smiley Tongue
I've got Chase now and they pc me to the perfect for the rewards so I'm happy! Only a 1400 cl but its a start. Then I got Amazon with a 4000 cl couple of days later so I think I'm gonna see if I can charm them into switching the cl's. I'd rather the 1400 be on amazon as I'll only use it for the college txtbooks I order!
I'm beginning to think ya'll are conspiring together to get me guaranteed placement at the concord/sleigh center!!

Tough to figure. Citi will give me a new card every time I apply while Chase, after giving me a Visa Platinum last year, won't approve me anymore. Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.