Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU - $400 Promo

tag
noobody
Established Contributor

Re: Alliant CU - $400 Promo

How hard is to get a Alliance CC? Do they ask lots questions besides credit score? POI, tax return,ID verification etc?
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 11 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@noobody wrote:
How hard is to get a Alliance CC? Do they ask lots questions besides credit score? POI, tax return,ID verification etc?

Not 100% on POI or tax return.. Hopefully someone that has alliant can ring in on this.  I was also curious about this along with others.  One thing is for sure every CC application goes into manual review no instants that I have seen.  UW isn't that hard though

Message 12 of 29
trubliever82
Regular Contributor

ill be checking my email for either offer

Message 13 of 29
baller4life
Super Contributor

Just received offer. Not going to bite though. I just came off a big app spree. Uggghhh. I will go for it next time around.
Message 14 of 29
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Just received offer. Not going to bite though. I just came off a big app spree. Uggghhh. I will go for it next time around.

Also not biting.  Did not re the last offer.  APR is a bit high for 1%, JMO.  Love them as bank, maybe not CC.  Have other min spend to reach, saving that 4K spend for the CSR, though at least 6 months out or more.

Signature needs updating
Message 15 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Baller I knew this would kill you lol Smiley Happy..  Waiting so long for the 500 offer which I don't think will come, but this one came after you just got off an app spreeSmiley Happy.. Question is did those accounts already hit your CR? Hmm..

Message 16 of 29
baller4life
Super Contributor

I have 7 new accounts this year. 😞 2 more left to report. I'm gonna sit this one out. Alliant is new accounts sensitive. Soooo.....yeah. This ole baller won't jump on this one. Plus, I'm still working on my spends from Hyatt,Venture and Citi HHonors.

Message 17 of 29
happypill
Valued Contributor

I got the offer in my email this morning.  I'm undecided right now as well.  The $400 sign-on is generous enough, but I'm working on the initial spend for my new Citi HHonors card that just arrived and not sure I have another $4k of non-category spending to do.  Will have to give this one some thought.

Message 18 of 29
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Not worth it for me. Don't have the spend to complete the offer -- not to mention I have way too many new accounts recently with now a new car loan appearing on my reports soon. 

Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well you have until Dec. 26 to accept the offer. So you would have until April 2017 to meet the spend since you have 3 billing cycles. So plenty of time to think it over and see what else comes along.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.