Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alliant CU CC

I got the instant approval online for 7500 . How long does it take for the card to come - I sent the signature card back a few days ago. I'm only asking because I will be away from home for a couple of weeks. Also how is customer service for Alliant credit card users ?? How easy are credit limit  increases ? Do they report to all 3 credit bureaus ?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant CU CC

I received the card in about 10 days.  They report to EX and EQ.  I have yet to see the account reported on TU.  In this environmnet, I would establish at least a good 6 month payment history before requesting CLI
Message 2 of 5
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Tracy what was your credit score at time of app and did you have any negatives?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have low 700 fico scores after an app spree from 2 weeks ago. My file was very thin prior to my app spree so I was denied by citibank and chase but approved for discover, exxon and capital one. I have one negative that shows on experian only - an unpaid medical  bill worth about $300 that I am desputing with my carrier.
Message 4 of 5
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Thanks
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.