Valued Member
Tracy727

Alliant CU CC

I got the instant approval online for 7500 . How long does it take for the card to come - I sent the signature card back a few days ago. I'm only asking because I will be away from home for a couple of weeks. Also how is customer service for Alliant credit card users ?? How easy are credit limit  increases ? Do they report to all 3 credit bureaus ?
Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

Re: Alliant CU CC

I received the card in about 10 days.  They report to EX and EQ.  I have yet to see the account reported on TU.  In this environmnet, I would establish at least a good 6 month payment history before requesting CLI
I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW
Regular Contributor
favor4me2

Tracy what was your credit score at time of app and did you have any negatives?
Valued Member
Tracy727

I have low 700 fico scores after an app spree from 2 weeks ago. My file was very thin prior to my app spree so I was denied by citibank and chase but approved for discover, exxon and capital one. I have one negative that shows on experian only - an unpaid medical  bill worth about $300 that I am desputing with my carrier.
Regular Contributor
favor4me2

Thanks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+