Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU Denied Me Membership!!! I am not sure why

tag
mlb123
Established Member

Alliant CU Denied Me Membership!!! I am not sure why

Has anyone applied for membership with Alliant and been denied.  The only thing I can think of is I have 6 inquiries in the last 30 days.  I have been approved with NFCU, JFCU with no problems.  Have High 600's credit score.  I hate I burned another inquiry for nothing.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Geordi
Regular Contributor

Re: Alliant CU Denied Me Membership!!! I am not sure why

Hrmmmmmmmmmm, have you tried calling Alliant's new membership department and getting your answer from the horse's mouth?

Just a thought.
Message 2 of 11
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

Alliant Pull Chex system, but you should be able to get a savings account,
Have you call them and ask why you were denied?
Message 3 of 11
mlb123
Established Member

I did and they gave me a smorgasboard of reasons and said I would have to wait for the letter in the mail.  They said I could send a application in for a manual review but I don't want to burn another inquiry.  I have no chexsystem problems.  
Message 4 of 11
wmarat
Valued Contributor

I suppose you applied on-line. An Alliant on line application system has kind of glitch and people got denied. It has been descussed on CB. I've been denied too, but 4 or 5 days latter I received "Welcome to Alliant CU" email and when I called csr confirmed that I am in. If you do not have patience to wait call their cs and ask to talk to New Accounts Department, they can provide you with an updated information.
Good Luck
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 5 of 11
mlb123
Established Member

Wmarat--

Thanks for your response.  I will call the new accounts department on tommorrow morning and see what happens.  Good to know that this has happen to others.

Thanks
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

mlb123 wrote:
I did and they gave me a smorgasboard of reasons and said I would have to wait for the letter in the mail.  They said I could send a application in for a manual review but I don't want to burn another inquiry.  I have no chexsystem problems.  

Did they mention the inquiries?

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW you got denied maybe they felt you had enough of CCU accts??? possibly why did you want another one? 6inq in a month is alot!!!
Message 8 of 11
mlb123
Established Member

Actually, the inquiries were all from NFCU and JFCU.  They duplicated pulls for some reason or another. 
Message 9 of 11
mlb123
Established Member

Cheddar--

No!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.