Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU & CC

tag
Erica1
Regular Contributor

Alliant CU & CC

So I decided to join Alliant today. After filling out the application & approval they offered me an auto loan & CC. I accepted CC. I had read of them doing this upon approval but after clicking that I wanted to accept there was no mention of said application or card anywhere on their site from what I could see. Now I'm wondering if my application "took".

Guess I was just expecting some sort of confirmation or status screen. Is this the norm? Did this happen for those of you out there that accepted an offer upon joining?
2/22/13: TU-716, EX-702, 4/24: EQ-749
2/20/14: TU-695, EQ-671
Goal: mid-700's
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: Alliant CU & CC

@Erica1 wrote:
So I decided to join Alliant today. After filling out the application & approval they offered me an auto loan & CC. I accepted CC. I had read of them doing this upon approval but after clicking that I wanted to accept there was no mention of said application or card anywhere on their site from what I could see. Now I'm wondering if my application "took".

Guess I was just expecting some sort of confirmation or status screen. Is this the norm? Did this happen for those of you out there that accepted an offer upon joining?
I was approved...same situation......no response.......but got an email from a csr the next day.....asked a few questions.....then approved for the same amount requested...5000 CL......

Message 2 of 5
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Erica1 wrote:

If you have access to the online banking site, you should have an area at the bottom right that says new accounts, apply for a loan,   Click that, then click apply online and click loan application status and you should see the credit card app pending.   

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 3 of 5
Erica1
Regular Contributor

Thanks for pointing out where to find the status. It's kind of hidden. No applications listed there though.

Guess I will wait to see if I receive an email today like chopz.

I was hoping this wouldn't result in another hard pull if I accepted upon joining as opposed to apping after (if it didn't recognize my accepting). Oh well, if it does then it does.

Thanks for the help, guys.
2/22/13: TU-716, EX-702, 4/24: EQ-749
2/20/14: TU-695, EQ-671
Goal: mid-700's
Message 4 of 5
learnin113
Established Contributor

My experience with them is that it will be another hard pull.  Annoying.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.