Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Credit Card CLI ???

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Alliant Credit Card CLI ???

I got a an alliant credit card in mid April 2012 approved for 2500. 

I was wondering when can I ask for a CLI ??? I logged into my account and there is NO icon for request increase ??? How long after having the card with alliant do you need to wait to ask for a CLI ??? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Re: Alliant Credit Card CLI ???

I think I had mine a year before I asked for an increase. It is a EQ hard dulYou unless they changed things, you actually have to go through and complete the CC app again, and somehow they flag the people who already have a CC and send it to a banker, who will call you to process the CLI.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 2 of 3
xboxrunner
Regular Contributor

Re: Alliant Credit Card CLI ???

I've had mine for over a year and no CLI--then again I never use it. So Im not shocked there was no auto cli for me. I would just call up and ask.

Transunion - 820 (9/8/21)
Equifax Fico 8 - 832 (9/8/21)
Vantagescore - 821 (3/20/21)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.