Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS

Re: Alliant Credit Union App Question

Smrtshppr43 wrote:

I applied last night too and got the 3-5 day message. I called this mornng and they said they needed the 3 IDs from me. So, I shlepped all the way into the office to fax them. I included a cover letter saying what we are specifically interested in (savings, Roth IRA account and decen limit visa). I asked them to call me to discuss this as soon as possible. I get home and get an email welcoming me. I am still waiting to hear from somebody on my credit questions. I don't want another bureau pull. We have applied for a ridiculous amount of stuff lately and I fear what the score is right now.

If you didn't receive instant approval for their Visa when you applied for membership they will do a 2nd hard inquiry on EQ if you apply for their credit card now. I was told this is true whether you apply for the card online or speak to a LO by phone.

Frequent Contributor
wndrwmn78

wndrwmn78 wrote:

tiffanie wrote:
if you received a welcome email from Alliant, that means they have approved you for the savings/checking acct you applied for. I too applied online and got the 3-5day, and received the welcome package about a week after applying. However, it can take longer if they need more info from you. I hope this helps..

Thank you tiffanie! That helps a lot. Hopefully the welcome package is sitting in my mailbox at home. :smileyhappy:

It WAS waiting in my mailbox. :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
tiffanie

You are so welcome wndrwmn78!! =)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}