Valued Contributor
tray

Alliant Credit Union Posting of CLI'S

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how long it takes for Alliant Credit Union to post a cli and reduction of apr to one's online account as I see no changes to my online account, thanks for any information...

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Established Member
Barris

Re: Alliant Credit Union Posting of CLI'S

Should take about 5 business days for the CLI and adjusted APR to come into effect. Check in with the bank rep before you start swiping again.

Valued Contributor
tray

Re: Alliant Credit Union Posting of CLI'S

Barris wrote:

Should take about 5 business days for the CLI and adjusted APR to come into effect. Check in with the bank rep before you start swiping again.

You are absolutly right spoke with the loan officer today and he stated would take around a week, never requested a cli from a credit union before something new I learned, thanks for the reply..

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}