cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Credit Union, Similar expereince?

tag
Gh0st
Contributor

Alliant Credit Union, Similar expereince?

Applied today for a savings account and got approved. Pre-approved for a credit card and auto loan. I checked the box for the credit card but at the end of the application for the savings account, nothing was seen in regards to the credit card. I called and they didin't have me on file. Applied online after a few errands and got  sent back to the main page after I clicked submit. I called and was told to check back in 24 hours.   Just wondering if people had similar expereinces? I usually had some sort of indication at the end of the application, not just a homepage.

.Believe.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nick125
Valued Member

Re: Alliant Credit Union, Similar expereince?

If you have online access to your account, you should be able to click on "Apply for Loan" in the sidebar, select "Apply Online," and then select "Loan Application Status" in Skybranch and see if the application shows up. 

Alliant CU (12/11, $12.5k); Chase Freedom (3/12, $3.3k); Discover IT (7/12, $30.5k); American Express Blue Cash Preferred (10/13; $26k); Capital One Venture (3/15; $24k)
Message 2 of 3
Gh0st
Contributor

Re: Alliant Credit Union, Similar expereince?

When I click on that, the page just refreshes.

.Believe.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.