Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Credit Union TIPS - APP & FICO Survey Results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Survey for Alliant Credit Union

Congrats on the scores and on the Alliant offers.

Message Edited by txjohn on 03-25-2009 06:47 PM
Message 11 of 279
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

FICO 710 (Clean report, no lates,no baddies)

Approved for Platinum Rewards Visa $7,500 @ 11.5%

Approved for Auto Loan $21,000 @ 4.85%

When I closed on my auto loan, they also gave me a $1,000 ODLOC @ 12.15%

Absolutely love Alliant CU !!!!

Message 12 of 279
billsfan14
New Contributor

@thebostonredsox wrote:

FICO 710 (Clean report, no lates,no baddies)

@Anonymous for Platinum Rewards Visa $7,500 @ 11.5%

@Anonymous for Auto Loan $21,000 @ 4.85%

@When I closed on my auto loan, they also gave me a $1,000 ODLOC @ 12.15%

Absolutely love Alliant CU !!!!

I have the same score... what's your AAoA and INQ totals?  I told myself no more accounts, but I have been wanting to join a CU for some time now... 

Thanks 

Message 13 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just apped and received an account rep. will contact me by mail within 3-5 days. I have a EQ 662 and AAoA 2yrs with oldest being 9yrs. 19%UTIL and.

What does this mean?

Message 14 of 279
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just apped and received an account rep. will contact me by mail within 3-5 days. I have a EQ 662 and AAoA 2yrs with oldest being 9yrs. 19%UTIL and.

What does this mean?

thats what I got... call tomorrow and ask to speak to someone in credit, they will probably want to pull credit again but they have decision power!

Message 15 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just found that they pull Chexsystem... I have a checking account that was opened about 5 yrs ago that bit the dust for abour $900. Will they decline on this if Fico is good and if I pay would they open the account? I have a Business Checking and two Personal at our Local bank plus a Savings with BOA so I am not worried about the Savings just a good CC.

Thanks

Message 16 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like what i'm reading about Alliant , but i probably woulnt qualify with an EQ of 611 and 2 baddies (a paid off Cap 1 CC and an HSBC auto loan- paid up in full but with lates) . Only positive thing is a Cap 1 auto loan paid without any lates. I also have quite a number of inquiries. What do you think guys?
Message 17 of 279
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

My newest A/C is 6 months old, oldest is 8 years old.
Message 18 of 279
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

Forgot to mention, I had 0 inquiries when I applied.

Alliant does pull Chexsystems and will decline accounts (including credit products) if any derogatory items are listed there.

Another note - CLI's cannot be requested at time of activation. The account must be at least 6 months old, and it is handled as a new application; hard pull, income verification etc. They told me that they are good about CLI's as long as your credit profile has remained consistent and your payment history with them is solid with no lates.

Message 19 of 279
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Hey, everyone, I'd like to remind you of txjohn's (OP's) original request on msg 1:

I posted a TIPS thread for Alliant Credit Union, but we have lots of people asking what EQ FICO scores have been approved for the online "instant" offers.

So, please list (as few words as possible)

1. what your EQ FICO score at time of app
2. any EQ derogs at time of app
3. what instant offers you received online
4. what instant Credit Limit & APR did you get

I do realize that lots of you are posting this, but many are also including "I have to wait Smiley Sad " and stuff like that.

There are several general feedback threads on Alliant going around --it's the card du jour --so maybe you can post your hurrays on those others, and keep this on a resource for others wanting to know how to qualify.

Congrats to those who got in, and good luck to those who are waiting to hear.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 20 of 279
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.