Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Credit Union TIPS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant Credit Union TIPS

http://www.highyieldcheckingdeals.com/2008/03/high-yield-reward-checking-by-states.html

You can search for accounts nationwide or by state. 

Message 71 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, thank you!

Message 72 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know if debit cards are free after they go bad?  Lots of times.. at least for me.. after a year or so the stripe goes bad. I'm looking to switch from wells fargo to Alliant and just was curious. Also... to recieve the 0.95% APY*... all you have to do is deposit into your account at least once a month right?

Message 73 of 74
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know if debit cards are free after they go bad?  Lots of times.. at least for me.. after a year or so the stripe goes bad. I'm looking to switch from wells fargo to Alliant and just was curious. Also... to recieve the 0.95% APY*... all you have to do is deposit into your account at least once a month right?

Helo and welcome to the forums.

You've brought back to life a nearly 3 year old thread which is fine but please be aware that any information written that long ago could easily now be obsolete and invalid.

Message 74 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.