Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant FYI **UPDATE**

tag
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Re: Alliant FYI

I also informed him that I wanted to get a checking account but didn't want another report pulled he transferred me to CS and I informed them how he was dishonest and said I could use the same report for 30 days but pulled another one. They apologized and told me to print off the app online and send it in and they would notify that dept not to pull another report. They said if I do it online it would be an automatic pull but I need to do it within 30 days. FYI
Message 31 of 38
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Only Alliant can get rid of that INQ -and- they can get rid of it. Just keep on their back until it is off!

Message 32 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Only Alliant can get rid of that INQ -and- they can get rid of it. Just keep on their back until it is off!

That should happen right after that first "donkey flies" over your house

Message 33 of 38
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Negative thinking is not the way things get done.
Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Negative thinking is not the way things get done.

I agree totally.  But its important to be proactive.  I had the same problem with Barclays.  I was promised for months that it would be removed.  Nothing.  Always the same answer -- its another department that handles deletions.  I spoke with a supervisor, had her e-mail to me a letter stating that the 2nd inquiry was an error.  I printed the e-mail and sent the letter to Equifax.  3 days later, it was deleted

Message Edited by illtakecreditforthat on 07-23-2009 08:24 PM
Message 35 of 38
wmarat
Valued Contributor

You spend so much energy on hards.

Why not just b* them?

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wmarat wrote:

You spend so much energy on hards.

Why not just b* them?

That works too!

Message 37 of 38
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Thanks to all for the information, the last time walmart made that mistake it resulted in a fraud alert on all 3 of the cra for 6 months but the inq was removed.
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.