Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alliant Question?

When i applied online for Alliant a year ago i had a paid collection showing on my CR an a bank account that went into the negative that was reporting to Chex Systems. They would only offer me a saving account which i still only have a $5 balance a year later. I tried to do a car refinances a half a year ago i was told i owe to much on my car loan. My scores are in the low 700's now but my Utilization is high on a few cards. The paid collection was removed from my CR an i paid the bank off an there are no more negatives on Chex Systems cause i just pulled that report. i wonder would they offer me something now?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant Question?

@Anonymous wrote:

When i applied online for Alliant a year ago i had a paid collection showing on my CR an a bank account that went into the negative that was reporting to Chex Systems. They would only offer me a saving account which i still only have a $5 balance a year later. I tried to do a car refinances a half a year ago i was told i owe to much on my car loan. My scores are in the low 700's now but my Utilization is high on a few cards. The paid collection was removed from my CR an i paid the bank off an there are no more negatives on Chex Systems cause i just pulled that report. i wonder would they offer me something now?

Could be.  It'd probably cost you an INQ, but they might give you something.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They did car refinance 7.1% my interest rate with capital one was 18%. Personal loan for $5200 not sure if i will take that.

Message 3 of 6
wmarat
Valued Contributor

IMHO, There is a point to have Alliant for deposits (mostly online savings and Edeposit plus). Alliant has any good credit products.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 4 of 6
tray
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They did car refinance 7.1% my interest rate with capital one was 18%. Personal loan for $5200 not sure if i will take that.

Was it a hard inquiry.  In case I am interested in a personal loan one day.  Thanks

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tray wrote:

Was it a hard inquiry.  In case I am interested in a personal loan one day.  Thanks

Yes it's a hard.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.