Frequent Contributor
Underh20

Alliant Reports To TU?

Does Alliant report to TU?

I have had an Alliant CC for about 50 days now and the TL shows on EQ and EX, but not on TU. 

Regular Contributor
Romeoo47

Re: Alliant Reports To TU?

No it does not. 
Established Contributor
Itsmeagain

Very interesting.  I have both; an Alliant secured loan and a Credit Card.  The secured loan reports to all three CRB's but the CC on reports to EQ and EX.  Why are they discriminating against TU for CC accounts? 

I must remember to ask them this question.  Doesn't seem fair and equitible.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Underh20

Itsmeagain wrote:

Very interesting.  I have both; an Alliant secured loan and a Credit Card.  The secured loan reports to all three CRB's but the CC on reports to EQ and EX.  Why are they discriminating against TU for CC accounts? 

I must remember to ask them this question.  Doesn't seem fair and equitible.

Please let us know the answer when you get it.  I've always wondered why a CC company wouldn't automatically report to all 3.  Of course, where I live nobody pulls TU, still it's strange not to have it listed.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+