Valued Member
Tracy727

Alliant credit card change

Does alliant offer different looking credit cards. I got the card yesterday and it has a picture of family on it. I was wondering if anyone ever changed to a different looking card ?
New Contributor
kyobakes

Re: Alliant credit card change

My understanding is that the family design is the only one available...

I laughed when I saw it for the first time, then realized it doesn't matter what the card looks like...

Valued Member
Tracy727

personally I think its an odd choice for a credit union. why not go with a simple blue or green card. why have a father and son on a card ? not all families are white with a golden retriever. In this day of diversity and acceptance (some people don't have or want kids) seems like an odd card to give all your credit card holders.
Established Contributor
Ulan

I think they have two other designs. One of them is a United jet, like the ones on their checks. I forgot what the third one was. I think these other offers only appear if you apply with the online form for the card after you have already been a customer.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+