Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant email?

tag
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Alliant email?

How long after applying did you receive yours?  The account was opened yesterday per the csr and she said I should have received an email. 

I haven't as yet and want to know my account numbers so I can change several of my direct deposits.  

The waiting is driving me nuts!!!  But at least I know I was approved for a savings account! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Re: Alliant email?

I recieved my email welcoming me about 3 days after I applied for a checking/savings. I don't think any account information was included in the email. I recieved the welcome kit in the mail about five days after I applied and this letter gave me my account # and I was then able to work with my accounts online.

I belive my debit card arived 7 days after my initial app. and the pin # the next day after that. All in all, Alliant was very fast about sending everything out. I am very satisfied. Smiley Happy

As soon as I set everything up online, I called and opened a secured loan with Alliant. The phone call took about 3 minutes and the check arrived 3 days later. It took longer for my local CU to cash the check than it did to take out the loan.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 2 of 4
FocusOnFICO
Regular Contributor

My experience was similar to dizbuster's.  Keep in mind that they're probably swamped with new member activities. 

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the responses! 

Now if only I could apply for some patience I'd be set!  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.