Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant (ex next generation advanced risk 2.0) score online

tag
score_building
Senior Contributor

Alliant (ex next generation advanced risk 2.0) score online

i saw a skybranch notice that indicated it would be available 4/30.  it showed up for me when i checked today after work.  i have a temp thaw on ex.  i think i read somewhere on the website that if your score doesn't appear that it may be because it is not available from ex, if i'm not mistaken.

"Is this the credit score Alliant uses?

• No, Alliant uses a different scoring model for our lending. The credit score displayed on Alliants online banking system is produced by Experian and is similar to the one used by Alliant."
Message Edited by score_building on 05-31-2009 07:23 PM
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Alliant score (ex fako) online

@score_building wrote:

i saw a skybranch notice that indicated it would be available 4/30.  it showed up for me when i checked today after work.  i have a temp thaw on ex.  i think i read somewhere on the website that if your score doesn't appear that it may be because it is not available from ex, if i'm not mistaken.

"Is this the credit score Alliant uses?

• No, Alliant uses a different scoring model for our lending. The credit score displayed on Alliants online banking system is produced by Experian and is similar to the one used by Alliant."
Message Edited by score_building on 05-01-2009 03:23 PM

Huh? What's this all about? Do you have a cc with them or just savings, etc.?

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind, just logged in and saw it. Mine says my EX is 757. Not sure what type of FAKO this is though?
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have EX froze and I still get the score. I think it is supposed to be the nexgen formula.
Message 4 of 18
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Mine says 755 .  But my question is that out of 800 or what is the max?
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have EX froze and I still get the score. I think it is supposed to be the nexgen formula.

The credit score displayed on Alliants online banking system is produced by Experian and is similar to the one used by Alliant."

im guessing its the EX Plus score 

Message 6 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

hobojon wrote:

Right, it's the FICO NextGen formula, which pretty much sank without trace. It has a range of 150 - 950.

It looks like maybe they use it for their internal scoring and account reviews? Just guessing, though.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 18
score_building
Senior Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Right, it's the FICO NextGen formula, which pretty much sank without trace. It has a range of 150 - 950.

It looks like maybe they use it for their internal scoring and account reviews? Just guessing, though.

a NextGen score is what they reportedly use internally but not the same one they give to us, "it is similar" however.  still not quite clear what we are getting except that they say it is not the the same (NextGen) score they use.

my free alliant score (732) didn't match my Plus score (745) either.

Message Edited by score_building on 05-01-2009 11:41 PM
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@score_building wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

actually NextGen IS what they reportedly use for internal but not the score they give to us "it is similar" however.  still not quite clear what we are getting except that they say it is NOT the one they use (NextGen).

my free alliant score (732) didn't match my Plus score (745) either.

Maybe they say it is similar and it's not the one they use because you are getting the EX NG score instead of the EQ NG score.

Message 9 of 18
score_building
Senior Contributor

good point hobojon.
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.