cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost 2 months now with no CC apps:( lol!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Almost 2 months now with no CC apps:( lol!!

I've been gardening, and it's boring, lol!! I know it must be done, and I also know that anything I app for at this point (given my situation- see siggy), I'd probably be denied anyway. Does apping for a car refi count as stepping out of the garden?? Lol!! I did that last week hoping to get my current 22% lower!! But haven't apped for any cards since mid December!! Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Almost 2 months now with no CC apps:( lol!!

@pizza1 wrote:

I've been gardening, and it's boring, lol!! I know it must be done, and I also know that anything I app for at this point (given my situation- see siggy), I'd probably be denied anyway. Does apping for a car refi count as stepping out of the garden?? Lol!! I did that last week hoping to get my current 22% lower!! But haven't apped for any cards since mid December!! Smiley Happy 

Congrats !  I'll buy the pizza !!  Cat Happy

Hopefully you can get out from under that 22% car loan ~ good luck !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks pizza dude!! Should find out today if I got the refi loan!Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

CongratsSmiley Happy come on over and join the garden club

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 4 of 5
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Ive been going back and forth but finally have settled in the GC, The results are great once those CC age and gain power, KEEP IT UP!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.