cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost a month later, I finally received my Cash+ card....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Almost a month later, I finally received my Cash+ card....

- Applied on August 24 and was approved for the regular Cash card.

- Waited until August 28 for them to process it to where it was reconned to a Cash+.

- Waited 10 days until September 11 for card to arrive, only to find out on my Credit Karma Report that the banker who processed my application, transposed the middle 2 numbers of my street address incorrectly.

- Called in to have my card rushed to me with fee waived on the same day, but accidentally hanged up

- Called in again to have it rushed and it was "processed" and will arrive Saturday, September 13

- Waited until September 13, but no card, so I called again. I was told since I reported the card lost / stolen twice in a day, it canceled each other out and NO card was shipped.

- Was told a new card will be shipped out on Monday, September 15 and will arrive Wednesday, September 17

Finally received my card just now. This whole ordeal took almost a month...but I am happy that I received my card and made my first payment to my cell phone.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Almost a month later, I finally received my Cash+ card....

Congrats! It's a nice card to carry, so I'm sure it was worth the wait.

Message 2 of 3
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

Re: Almost a month later, I finally received my Cash+ card....

Sheesh! Glad you finally got it! I'm glad I have the card, but I haven't had the greatest luck with their CS in my two calls either.

Recently a lot have reported here about having to deal with some boneheaded moves coming out of their CS department. Hopefully this is the last of it for you.

☮ & ❤
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.